Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous8
Reel Rookie

Roku Britbox Channel vs Britbox BBC Channel

Huh? I paid for Britbox and this sends me to Roku. Roku is talking my money for it, they should answer. Not some rando "community" person passing the buck.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Britbox Channel vs Britbox BBC Channel

Hi @Anonymous8,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your inquiry. We'd like to know more about it. Kindly elaborate with us on the issue that you are experiencing.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anonymous8
Reel Rookie

I signed up for Britbox--which then apparently put me on Roku? Britbox Roku has the 7Up film series--but only three random installments of it?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Anonymous8,

Thanks for the update and for clarifying this case.

For this issue, we would recommend getting in contact with the channel support team for further assistance. Content available on the channel is managed directly by the channel providers themselves. 

Roku only holds the channel available on the platform.

Regards,

Rey 

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.