Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Derf1
Reel Rookie

Re: Resume episode no longer works on Acorn TV

Jump to solution

I finally gave in and bought an ONN Android TV streamer at Walmart for less than $20.  It is as good as Roku and has a lot more capability as it can use apps from  Play Store and includes Chromecast.  Might be the same as Firestick

I wish I hadn't bought so many Roku sticks.... oh well!

Derf

Sun City AZ

Oregonlj
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

So you are saying that this device doesn't have the problem?

RMurray
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm not sure who you're asking or or what exactly you mean by "this device," but if you read through this lengthy thread, you'll see that every streaming device mentioned except for the Roku does not have this problem. It’s unique to the Roku and Acorn pairing.

Derf1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes. 

Roku TV;s are ok with Acorn.  But Roku can't figure out the problem. 

Firestick's don't have it either.  ONN is an Android streamer about the same as Firestick

Oregonlj
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

By this device I mean the ONN streaming device referenced in the level above my comment..

Oregonlj
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thank you.

Mariah102

Jump to solution

Same problem.  Very irritating. 😐

Oregonlj
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I put in a trouble ticket on acorn TV and they just closed it but didn't fix it. They say they're working on the problem ha.

siamhie
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@OregonljI just submitted a second ticket (kind of a follow up) to my original ticket I submitted 7 weeks ago. I've already been given a credit for one month but my payment is due again on the 27th of this month. I don't know why this is so hard to resolve.

BobinVA

Jump to solution

ROKU.JPG

Given this report card, I doubt there is anyone left at ROKU to read your complaints, much less fix things!