Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Repetitive Commercials******

**bleep** Roku Ads, Obviously. 
And **bleep** Roku for not doing anything about it. 

StevenCee
Roku Guru

Really, do they honestly think people are going to sit and watch the same commercials that have been playing for months already? And on every commercial break, seriously? 

REISENUP
Channel Surfer

Holy Moses, I feel your pain!  It's enough to make me want to break a TV that I paid good money for.

I would love to find out if anybody actually watches any of the shows being promoted in the commercials.  I mean, they really look like some of the dumbest shows with the dumbest concepts ever conceived of!

The ones that really drive me to madness are the obtusely melodic, whiny singing in "Honest Renovations" (you know, "whoa-oh-oh-oh, play the game!") and the rage-inducing music and drum beat in "The Marriage Pact" ("de-de-doo-don-dahhh" / "doot-doo-doo-doot-doot-doo-doo-doot").

And, does anybody know why Sushi Lady eats her food like a duck??  

Rabbit ears here I come!

Omg!  Its driving me crazy! I hope they read this.  I thought I was the only one freaking out. I stopped watching anything Roku

Jwhawg
Channel Surfer

Well sorry to say but I have been on this forum for a long time and nothing that gets said out here has any impact on anything. The programming and commercial advertising have not changed. It's like a big machine that just runs on its own without the need of any humans. And it is oblivious to comments or competition. It's like we bought into the Roku channel when we bought our TVs. And it's this big almost infomercial that just runs 24-7, 365. Anyway it's interesting to see how many people are going through the same thing watching that **bleep**. 

There is MORE TO LIFE THAN roku...

Jwhawg
Channel Surfer

I love the black renovation shows. I mean how untrue to life is that? Who thinks up this stuff anyway? Like who is going to hire these people to renovate their home? These people don't even paint their own homes. You ever watch COPS? Ever seen any freshly painted homes on COPS? And then the stupid music they play during their stupid commercial? "Play the game"? I mean just idiotic. Once again, Who thinks up this stuff? Probably the same snot nose brat that creates the programming 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.