Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TCL1
Binge Watcher

Re: Repeated Commercial Loops

There is another thread with several others complaining...

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channels-viewing/Annoying-continuous-ROKU-loop-commercial/td-p/871397

It is such a big turn off from the ROKU Channel.  You would think they would listen. Seems like profits are going out the window.

TC03
Channel Surfer

It’s so so miserable! But Roku doesn’t seem to care! It’s all about shoving these shows down our throats! They spent a ton of money making the Weird Al movie so for  two years they’re going to make sure every last person watches it. I’ve left Roku twice over this for months. **bleep** will freeze over before I watch it. 

Manette

I'm so sick of Weird Al with "Madonna is a bad influence" , Rich Eisen saying "This is how we roll" and "Live your best life" from Martha Friggin Stewart!!! I cringe now and mute the **bleep** or go on spurts of only watching Prime or HBO MAXX or Angel Studios. I'm nauseous from the same commercials on Roku. It's like how radio stations killed Billy Ray Sirius by overplaying Achy Breaky Heart ! Arghhh