Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobozr29

Re: Problems Logging into Roku Account

Trying to get into NewsMax using my  Roku account. It keeps giving me an incorrect password message, but this is the correct password and works for me to get onto this site. I've tried about 5 times to get an email to reset my password, but it has not arrive yet. This is about an hour of wait time but still no email. This is very frustrating.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Newsmax doesn't know what your Roku password is and neither does any other app.  It's asking for your Newsmax password.  Can you log onto the Newsmax website?  If so, that's the user name/email address and password it's asking for.

Note:  you never need to enter your Roku password on a Roku device.  It's already linked to your Roku account.  Entering your Roku password would be redundant.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Is your Newsmax account attached to the same email address as your Roku account?

If not, and if you get a screen like this when attempting to log into Newsmax:

b.jpg

... then do not click on the default "Continue" button as that will send your Roku email address.

Instead click on "Use different email" which will then allow you to enter the correct email address for Newsmax.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Annie61

I am having the same issue as the OP.  How do I get a Newsmax Email and password?  I'm using my Roku account?      Thank you so much for any help.  

0 Kudos