Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jarbarian
Reel Rookie

Re: RLP-1006: Unable to play.

Jump to solution

Not that I doubt you, but where is this documented?

0 Kudos
ReefRider
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Search YouTube for "roku tv flickering black screen"  I had an issue with my TV a year ago and thw TV reset corrected it. 

Yesterday,  I had the issue with my spectrum app not loading the channels.  I reset my TV and everything was fine. 

0 Kudos
transplantwest
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thanks user "reefrider"

this wild sequence worked..... 3 am and need the white noise to go back to sleep !!

ON YOUR REMOTE....Hit HOME button 5 times, UP button ONCE.  Reverse button twice.  Fast forward button twice.  Do this exactly as I wrote.   Your TV will reset itself.   Give it approx. 2 minutes.    

Spoke too soon, now after two minutes just clocks, like buffering. after rebooting again working... for now. 

All good in the morning. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Remove and re-install app.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Galactica51,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand you are having the same issue as this thread, and you have tried removing and re-installing the app. We'd like to know more about it so we can further assist you. Please provide us with more details.

• When did the issue start?
  • Have you tried restarting your network router?
  • Is the issue happening on your other Roku devices, or is it happening to one Roku device only?
  • Have you tried updating your software to the latest version?
  • Have you tried restarting the system on your Roku device?

See more tips and troubleshooting steps for this type of issue here: Resolving a channel playback issue

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos