Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CBennett
Reel Rookie

Problem with Acorn - Subscription via Roku

Jump to solution

I have an active subscription to Acorn via Roku. Roku says my yearly subscription will renew 10/29/2023. I'm using the standalone Acorn application (not the Roku Channel). This subscription renewed in October, 2022.

I tried watching something on Acorn and received message: "You have already subscribed to Acorn TV via Roku. Please use the credentials you used when you subscribed to Sign In. 2500-000000-607". The title in the message box is "Roku Billing". 

@RokuDanny-RHope you can help me.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Problem with Acorn - Subscription via Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @CBennett,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an error when accessing your Acorn TV subscription and we apologized for any inconvenience this caused.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our account billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Problem with Acorn - Subscription via Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @CBennett,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an error when accessing your Acorn TV subscription and we apologized for any inconvenience this caused.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our account billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.