Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Plex app crashes and Roku restarts or reboots....

@wcktss

Appreciate the update.

Restarting your Roku TV before reinstalling Plex should resolve the issue you are experiencing, however, if the issue is still unresolved, please reply back and we will be able to assist you further.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
wcktss
Reel Rookie

Well no luck.  It did it again.  I can launch the Plex channel, but as soon as I start anything streaming it locks up and reboots on its own.  It will be fine for a time,then it will do it agian.  

RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@wcktss

Thanks for the update. 

Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the channel. If you are still unable to play videos from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You can reach them here: Plex Support

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
wcktss
Reel Rookie

I ended up doing a factory reset of the whole TV and my issues went away.

0 Kudos