Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please run some new ads, I beg you!

I agree 100%. The frequency & repetition of ads are maddening. I got to point of not watching any Roku channels because of this "brilliant" marketing scheme. Roku was made aware of this sickening issue long ago. They haven't changed their advertisement practices for the better. They actually got worse. Roku's head of Marketing should be sh!t canned! This marketing imbecile clearly isn't held responsible or accountable for his stupidity. His stupidity and ignorance is as frequent and repetitive as the extremely annoying and infuriating Roku ads. The only customer solution is to stop watch all Roku channels until they correct this BS.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.