Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BiloxiGeek

Peacock TV app won't start

Just installed Peacock TV on a couple of Roku Ultras.  The app won't start.  I get a splash screen and then it goes right back to the home menu.  I've restarted the rokus, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, even tried adding a micro SD card in case storage was an issue but so far I've never seen the Peacock TV app running on my roku's.

Support from Peacock and Roku have been less than helpful so far and rather slow to respond.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Peacock TV app won't start

It won't start on any of them?  I would suspect some kind of network problem.  Try restarting all of your network equipment (gateway/modem/router) and all of the Roku devices.  Is there anything abnormal about your setup like you're using a VPN or something else most users wouldn't be using?

For troubleshooting, if you can connect one to an alternate network like a phone's hotspot give that a try to see if it makes a difference.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos