Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Pbs kids app crashing on roku tv

Jump to solution

Hi @Amarsh,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

We appreciate your patience in this matter, and we're happy to hear that the issue is already resolved.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anon3

Jump to solution

PBS kid app is still not working. It hasn't worked for months. What is the status on this? Has Roku fixed it?

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Anon3,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We'll be glad to assist you with your inquiry. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. For us to better understand the issue that you are experiencing, kindly provide us with additional information:

Please try the steps mentioned above. Let us know how it goes, and we will continue to assist you further.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                  Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dacsus65
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuEuniceL #PBS Kids is not working.  Everytime I try to select a show the app closes.  Software and channel fully updated, restarted the Roku, went through all the steps

MrsVogt1923
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine too, past 2 days. 

vnewtnew

Jump to solution

My PBS Kids app is also not working.  It opens, but as soon as you click on a show it exits to the main screen.  I have done all the updating, restarting adding and removing that is recommended and it still isn't working.  The last I used the  app was on 3-6-24 and it was fine then.

MrsVogt1923
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That’s exactly what mine is doing as well. It loads in, but click on a show and I’m on the Home Screen again. Can’t even watch live TV streaming in the app. 
Haven’t watched since the same day. Around 1200 CST. 
Hope it is resolved soon… it has my kids go to morning shows. 

Emmamom4

Jump to solution

Me too! #pbskids is not working on my Roku. The problem started yesterday, 3/11/24. Please help, we use this app daily.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem streaming on your PBS Kids app. If the issue persists on one channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, we recommend contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them. You can reach out to PBS Kids here.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HaleyR

Jump to solution

Also having this same issue! Very frustrating 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.