Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjboiano

Paramount+ - changing the account connected to Roku

Jump to solution

trying to change Paramount+ channel from auto-connecting to old Express plan via Walmart+ to new Premium plan that I just signed u for separately. Removed channel from Roku home menu, restarted Roku stick, then added channel back, but still auto-connects to the Express plan sub via Walmart+. Like it is stuck in memory.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount+ - changing the account connected to Roku

Jump to solution

See if there's a "log out" option somewhere in the Paramount+ settings.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Jump to solution

Try this

1. Go into the Paramount+ app on your Roku. 
  2. Move cursor to the left to the left side menu, then click on Settings at bottom.
  3. Go to Account.
  4. Sign out.
  5. Sign back in with your new credentials.

As this will now be a different account, I suspect you'll have to set up any profiles again.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim

Jump to solution

See if there's a "log out" option somewhere in the Paramount+ settings.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
makaiguy

Jump to solution

Try this

1. Go into the Paramount+ app on your Roku. 
  2. Move cursor to the left to the left side menu, then click on Settings at bottom.
  3. Go to Account.
  4. Sign out.
  5. Sign back in with your new credentials.

As this will now be a different account, I suspect you'll have to set up any profiles again.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
pjboiano

Jump to solution

Duh. I feel so stupid. Yes, that was it. Hard to believe I was in a chat with Roku Support on my computer for nearly an hour. First with a guy who said he could only check the status of my subscriptions. Then with another guy who is from Customer Support who was telling me I need to "update my device". Unbelievable. Thanks for giving me this simple solution, I should have known this.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.