Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJMueller

Paramount+ adding app on Roku home page

Spectrum recently added Paramount+ as part of my package from them, at no additional charge.  When I try to add the Paramount + app to Roku streaming home page, you want to set up a free trial and then charge me.  I want to bypass the charge.  How do I do that?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ adding app on Roku home page

Welcome to the Roku Community, @MJMueller!

Thanks for reaching out. We'd love to provide further information about this to help you access your subscription account.

Please be advised that you need to install the standalone app of Paramount+ under the Streaming Store. After doing so, you'll have the option to log into your existing account and you'll have to use your Spectrum account credentials when doing so. 

Here's the support article to help you: How to add apps to your Roku streaming device

We hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.