Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Janicefromheave
Reel Rookie

Paramount+ Subtitles showing in Spanish instead of English

Jump to solution

On Paramount Plus, Star Trek TOS is showing up in German with the only other choices Italian and French. Works just fine on the Firestick, but not on Roku. I have two of each and both Rokus on both TV's have the same problem. Paramount Plus is not the problem, its how roku is receiving them. And it is only in the first season, most but not all episodes.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Janicefromheave
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ Subtitles showing in Spanish instead of English

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply. This happened on both the firestick and roku. Finally have uninstalling,reinstalling, uninstalling, booting, installing, changing HDMI ports and banging my head against the wall several times, it now works.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Janicefromheave

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Janicefromheave
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply. This happened on both the firestick and roku. Finally have uninstalling,reinstalling, uninstalling, booting, installing, changing HDMI ports and banging my head against the wall several times, it now works.

0 Kudos