Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobRoy
Roku Guru

Paramount Plus keep watching list stopped working again

Suddenly happened again yesterday on Roku and Computer Browsers. I have several VFW brothers experiencing same thing. 

"Life is tough It's even tougher if your stupid" John Wayne
9 REPLIES 9
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Paramount Plus keep watching list stopped working again

Hi @RobRoy

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
RobRoy
Roku Guru

The keep watching list is not advancing. All the shows remain in the list and the only work around I found is to delete them then add them back from my "List". How can I send you a screen shot?

Thanks,

Rob

"Life is tough It's even tougher if your stupid" John Wayne
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

This is a function of the Paramount+ channel app, with the info all kept on Paramount's servers.  Roku can only pass on what Paramount sends it.

You need to report this issue to Paramount.  https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

This is an issue with Paramount+, not Roku. I am seeing the same issue with multiple shows, and even some movies I had finished months ago. This is happening on my Roku, my phone, and computer. Unfortunately, their contact info is a mess. They hide everything. No way to email. You can only chat, message on 3 services, or call them.

ParamountPlus.jpg

0 Kudos
tgloftis
Reel Rookie

The keep watching list is not advancing. All the shows remain in the list.  This started a few weeks ago. 

I am using Roku on several devices with the same issue.  

Tried the top 3 and nothing works.  It appears Paramount made a change a few weeks ago that caused this issue. 

Not sure where to go from here

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @tgloftis

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

Have you tried to remove the channel and see if it helps? If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

If the problem still persists, you may need to contact the channel partner to see if they have any other insights to share.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
tgloftis
Reel Rookie

Removing and reinstalling Paramont did not fix the issue

Yooper906

Any solutions found? This issue is driving me crazy!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Yooper906,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

We're here to help. May we ask when you started seeing the issue? Are there any recent changes on your Roku device, perhaps in the setup or settings, that might cause the problem? Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Could you also tell us the specific troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve the issue?
With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.
Best regards,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos