Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mharber2
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramount Plus-how to restart an episode on Roku

Jump to solution

Its not a roku issue. The app on roku is different from the android version as confirmed by paramount when they forwarded my suggestion for a restart button on the roku version to the developers

0 Kudos
mharber2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

You are very welcome

0 Kudos
Tayy777

Jump to solution

Use your cell phone to sign into paramount+ and click the episode and it will restart on your phone and tv.

mharber2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thats what I did but there still needs to be a restrart button added

Jump to solution

Thanks, this worked for me using the pc app as well. Needed to do this procedure on all the old episodes so I could binge the night away 🙂

p.s. sent feedback to Paramount + as well

0 Kudos
mharber2
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

You are more than welcome and great maybe that will increase the chances of getting a restart button

0 Kudos
Ablay27

Jump to solution

I just had same thing happen over and over then I realized that I was selecting the series from "continue watching." From there, you'll always get the point where you last left off. Select the series from a list somewhere else, and you'll be able to start any episode you want

hb10syoyo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. I just re-signed back up after about a year away... meaning I haven't watched any episodes in that long.  I cannot get it to play even the Pilot episode.  I have to go to my phone app to get it to restart there which means I have to waste my time doing that. Watching TWO commercials there and then TWO MORE again when I go back to my Roku.  I'm so annoyed.  Customer service just keeps asking the same exact questions.

hb10syoyo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's actually not that it picks the episode, it is that it won't let you re-watch one that was previously watched, even if you DO select the specific episode.

Cory_C

Jump to solution

This worked for me as well.

Download Paramount Plus app to phone. Sign in and click the episode you want to watch. It will then be available on your Roku. This must be a Paramount Plus issue. I opened a support case with them and so far all they ask for are my Roku info and streaming capability.