Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jewle
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount Plus Audio Video Sync Issues

Jump to solution

Thank you Emeralddahlia.  Changing resolution on my Roku 3 from 1080 to 720 worked for me, & setting resolution back to 1080 the audio to video continued to sync properly.
I'd mistakingly not read the rest of your suggestions, so am glad someone else responded to your instructions.

DonnS
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I saw this solution, of changing the resolution to 720 auto, and I went to try it on my Roku 2, but I tried the Paramount + Live TV first and it was working! But sadly, it is not working on my Roku TV, and there is no provision there to change resolution of course.

I thought maybe when football season started Paramount + would get a flood of complaints, maybe that prompted a fix for the Roku 2, but I am still waiting for a fix for the Roku TV. Has anybody else noticed that it works now on their Roku 2 or Roku 3?

0 Kudos
VTBob

Jump to solution

The only thing that worked on my Roku 3 was switching from 1080p to 720p

0 Kudos
JBtoo
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I printed out your instructions and followed the first section. Still lagging. I do not know how to proceed with the second section 😞 nor the patience to try right now. I just watch everything a day or two later.  Guess I'll get used to it.

0 Kudos
rico44

voice not keeping up with people talking on Live with Kelly and Ryan using Paramount plus fixed

Jump to solution

I had a terrible time trying to fix voices of people talking that were lagging behind the video.  You would see people on the show ( LIve with Kelly and Ryan) and right at the beginning it would be fine then after a few seconds the peoples voices talking was not par with what was showing up on the screen. Nothing I did helped, I even got a new Roku device, which did not help.   I even got a notice saying the show was not available at this time, try again later,    At times it would crash entirely.     This only happened on Live with Kelly and Ryan using a paid subscription to Paramount Plus. using a Roku Device on a flat screen Vizio TV.  Now,  I used to Bring up Paramount Plus and scroll down to Kelly and Ryan Live and everything was just fine.    Then about a year later all of a sudden things changed , voice not keeping up with the picture of the actors talking and then after  awhile it would crash and say content, show was not available at this time try again later.   I was absolutely upset as I tried all the recommendations by Roku and Paramount Plus.  Nothing worked.  Then I even thought it was the TV.        

The Fix and now works perfectly when going to Kelly and Ryan show through Paramount plus using Roku express.      Click on Roku go to home , click on Paramount Plus, THEN go to the left of the screen after Paramount Plus is up and scroll down to where it says LIVE click on that and it should show Live with Kelly and Ryan. Click on that and this solved my problem perfectly,  Hope this helps someone out there.

0 Kudos
Tacmel

Jump to solution

I too have the audio sync problem and it is only when streaming CBS on Paramount+ live via Roku. Come on Paramount people. Get your act together!

Y1nzer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I opened up a case with Paramount.  They recognized it as an issue on their end back in July, said they would get back to me with options ... i've followed up twice since then ... still no response from Paramount

0 Kudos
ITSXSWA

Jump to solution

I have the exact same issue with LIve TV on Paramont +, but it's only happening on my streaming sticks -  have tried all the remedies discussed in the thread nothing corrected the issue -

interestingly my TV's with the built in Roku app (TCL and Hisense)  work just fine on the same network -

Feels it's some issue with older ROKU streaming sticks 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ITSXSWA

Thanks for the post.

Does this issue only occur with the Paramount+ channel or does it happen across other channels as well?

If you are unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Emeralddahlia
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey Danny,

This problem was or is only in relation to the Paramount + steaming app on the older roku steaming sticks. It is not a problem on my roku smart TV. That's all I know aside from the directions for fixing the issue that Paramount sent me. They fixed my issue on my steaming stick and it wasn't a network connection issue.

0 Kudos