Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan_A
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ Green Screen when playing movies

Jump to solution

SAMW PROBLEM,  Should I contact Paramount for assistance?

Jump to solution

Same here in CO. Must be a Paramount+ issue??

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same green screen and garbled audio even after removing and reinstalling channel.  

april13
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same trouble here.  It’s not just my paramount it’s also Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, STARZ all of my other stuff. My reg cable tv works fine just all the extra channels. I have a Roku tv. 

0 Kudos
darco41

Jump to solution

Having the same issue. Removing the app and reinstalling did not work. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Still not working.  Your fix does not work. 

0 Kudos
pbencid

Jump to solution

I wouldn't want to reset my Roku to factory settings just to fix an app. The amount of work to recuperate and login into all the other apps is nor justified in my opinion.  There has to be a better, more efficient way to fix this glitch. 

0 Kudos
yruhere

Jump to solution

Thanks Mary, 
Followed these instructions to the letter.  Still green screen on several but not all programs on Paramount+. Please advise.  

0 Kudos
PJParty4

Jump to solution

Exact same thing here. Just started today. Only on Paramount+. Other channels work fine. Tried all of the suggested troubleshooting with no fix. 

Jump to solution

Model 3810x serial number yh009t024259

On paramount plus during ncis ncis  Hawaii crossover episode and during Tulsa king

version 7.9 build 202212122

issue id  59-017-472

tried restarting roku and deleting a readding the channel as well as resetting my router and nothing has fixed it

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.