Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Psyrog
Reel Rookie

Paramount+ Audio out of sync. Want to reinstall

The audio is out of sync on my Paramount+ channel on my Roku TV. All the other channels work fine. I have checked for updates. Restarted the system. Powered off the TV. Yet still the problem persists. Given that nothing else has worked I want to do a reinstall of the channel however because I have a subscription I cannot remove the channel. I have canceled the renewal on the Roku website and have done a system restart to make sure everything is updated I have several months remaining on this subscription and can’t imagine being in the position of having this problem throughout the term. Help!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ Audio out of sync. Want to reinstall

Hi! @Psyrog,

Thanks for the post,

We understand that you're audio is out of sync. We're pleased to assist.

Please try adjusting the TV settings described below to help fix an A/V sync error. Consult online documentation for your TV model or contact the manufacturer directly for detailed instructions.

• Some TV models have an A/V Sync feature that can often be found in an Audio sub-menu within the Settings menu on your TV. If the feature exists on your TV, try adjusting it to see if A/V sync improves. The feature may also be called something like audio delay or lip-sync.
  • Use the following suggestion if sound is distinctly heard before you see the picture:
    • Turn off any advanced video processing on your TV, such as motion smoothing or video noise reduction. These controls are often found in the Video or Picture Settings sub-menu within the Settings menu on your TV.
  • Try the suggestions below if sound is distinctly heard after you see the picture.
    • Set the digital audio output on your TV to PCM. You can often find this setting in the Audio sub-menu within the Settings menu on your TV.
    • Try turning off Game Mode if the setting exists on your TV. 

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Well gaming mode is off and it is on Pcm did not help.

0 Kudos

I need options to find out how to change the settings because my lip sync and picture Are off on Parimout Plus and Frndly

0 Kudos
cracksp0

Paramount Plus Audio Video Sync Issues
  1. Highlight channel on home screen.
  2. Press * key and choose Remove channel option.
  3. IMPORTANT- DON'T SKIP: Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart. 
  4. Reinstall the channel.
  5. If channel requires a login, you may need to log in anew
0 Kudos