Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GingerTheDog
Reel Rookie

Opened Amazon Prime and No play button shows

I have a Roku 3920x and I have been trying to watch something on Amazon Prime, and I am able to open the channel and look at the selections, but when I click on a show only the watchlist button shows up, nothing else. I reset the roku, deleted and reinstalled the channel, and nothing is working. Is this an issue with roku or with prime itself? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Opened Amazon Prime and No play button shows

Hi @GingerTheDog

Thanks for the post.

Does the issue only occur on Amazon Prime Video or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
GingerTheDog
Reel Rookie

So this is the only channel it is happening to and I tried the whole process (uninstall, restart, reinstall) and it still didn’t show up. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@GingerTheDog

Thanks for the reply.

If the issue persists from one channel after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. 

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can reach them here: Prime Video - Amazon Customer Service

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos