Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdbelnap
Reel Rookie

Re: [OS 12.0] Sling And Adult Swim channels broken.

I'd like to add my info to the mix here in hopes it will help find a solution. I'm missing my Rick and Morty!

Model 4802 - Roku Ultra

Software version - 12.0.0 build 4184-C2

Adult Swim version - 44.6 build 2100000011

Problem started a month or two back. Like others, I've deleted and reinstalled the channel multiple times with and without reboots in between with the same issue.

ramblinjack
Reel Rookie

i think it relates to the commercial timing between roku and stations as the commercial is triggered early most of the time and after reloading the commercials run but intermission screen shows and when the programming resumes there is a gap in the plot. somehow everything is out of sync

0 Kudos

Same issue with my Roku and I use the adult swim app about 90% of the time and I watch TV so this is a significant issue for me. I hope that they were resolved quickly because it’s obvious that it is not related to any one particular Roku.

Happycatt4
Reel Rookie

SLING TV not working - will not load; just spins. Done all the updates

It’s been 8 frustrating days doing everything to resolve the issue with Sling not working. Works on laptop and iPad.  I have rebooted wifi multiple times, did updates on roku, cleared cache, and did these things in multiple ways trying to get it resolved.  What is it going to take?

3 Roku devices:

Model 3810X

Serial: YH0062484132

software version: 12.0.0 build 4184-50

Device ID - C13946484132

Model 3800x

Serial: YF002T715759

software version: 12.0.0 build 4186-55

Device ID - CT37C2715759

Model 4660X

Serial: YJ0034202747

software version: 12.0.0 build 4184-46

Device ID - CK3823202747

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: SLING TV not working - will not load; just spins. Done all the updates

Hi @Happycatt4,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community.

Just wanted to update you on the reported issue you had. We're still working on investigating it and will provide you with a more detailed update once we have more information. Thanks for being patient with us! If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
arcimus
Channel Surfer

Re: SLING TV not working - will not load; just spins. Done all the updates

I updated two of my TVs.  Both will still not load Sling.  However, now the spinning circle is white instead of orange.  I also did a factory reset on one of the TVs.  No change.

Roku: 11.5.0 build 4312-CH
Sling: 8.76 build 8987

0 Kudos
bbang
Channel Surfer

Adult Swim Marathons Freezing

Another Roku owner here, have like 4 devices, but now the channel I use the most doesn't work more than about 15 minutes at a stretch.

Main device:

Model: 3941RW - Roku Express 4K+

Software ver: 12.0.0 build 4184-CR

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Adult Swim Marathons Freezing

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts regarding the issue you are experiencing with the Sling channel. Please be aware that there was a recent update with the channel and we would advise that you check for a channel update by navigating to the channel and pressing the * button > Check for updates.

If after checking for a channel update you are still seeing an issue occur with the Sling channel, can you please provide us with:

• what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • updated tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)

Once we have this information, we will pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to work with the channel partner to help resolve the issue.

We look forward to hearing your responses.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bbang
Channel Surfer

My issue has been with the Adult Swim channel, I don't use the Sling channel or have it installed.

For Adult Swim, the Version is 45.4 and the Build is 2100000024

Tracker ID after freeze: 44-238-716

Rest of the report tracker info:

Model: 3941RW - Roku Express 4K+

Software vers: 12.0.0 - build 4184-CR

GC version: 9.3.516

Timestamp: 2023-06-15T18:36:19Z

0 Kudos
kdbelnap
Reel Rookie

After updating the Adult Swim app, this is the information I get after the freeze:

Adult Swim - Version is 45.4 - Build 2100000024

Model: 4802X - Roku Ultra

Software version: 12.0.0 - Build 4184-C2

GC Version: 9.3.516

Timestamp: 2023-06-16T22:59:01Z

Issue ID 6F-240-419