Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JudgeL

No longer can watch Baking Championship episodes on Food Network Go

Jump to solution

I can no longer watch Baking Championship episodes on the Food Network Go channel. I have the channel and can watch other shows just fine. There is a key showing on each episode like it's locked. Previously, I was able to view it but in the last month I no longer have access.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No longer can watch Baking Championship episodes on Food Network Go

Jump to solution

Hi @JudgeL,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about viewing previous episodes on the Food Network Go.

We recommend contacting Food Network Go directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach them here: gohelp.discovery.com 

We appreciate you again posting in Roku Community.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JudgeL,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We can understand your concern about viewing previous episodes on the Food Network Go.

We recommend contacting Food Network Go directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach them here: gohelp.discovery.com 

We appreciate you again posting in Roku Community.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JudgeL

Jump to solution

Thank you for your help :=)

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.