Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL app not loading on Roku box

Hi Community users!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

If the troubleshooting steps suggested above are not effective, we strongly advise you to escalate the matter to the channel's support team. It's important to note that Roku simply hosts the channel on the platform and does not have direct management control over it.

You may reach them here: NFL Support

We hope you find this information helpful.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I keep getting kick out of the app

Hi Community users!

We appreciate you letting us know about the issues you've encountered with accessing your NFL account on your Roku devices. We'd be happy to provide further information regarding this matter.

If the troubleshooting steps are not effective, we strongly advise you to escalate the matter to the channel's support team. It's important to note that Roku simply hosts the channel on the platform and does not have direct management control over it.

It seems like their app on the Roku streaming platform has an authentication issue. They are responsible for issues like this as they manage and maintain their app independently. 

You may reach them here: NFL Support

We hope you find this information helpful.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
leighalden
Channel Surfer

No access to NFL + Premium account on Roku NFL channel

I have spent fruitless hours trying to get the information on how to connect my NFL + Premium online subscription via the Roku NFL channel.  No information from Roku Customer Support who says contact NFL customer service.  NFL chat does not provide this information.  You tube TV says that I will see a activation code when I OPEN the NFL channel - this is incorrect.  I have found NO way to provide an NFL activation code so that I could activate the NFL channel.  There is no help to be found on this matter.  Surely it cannot be this difficult!?  

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL App Acting Up: Resetting Every Few Minutes

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Lewstherin10!

Thanks for sharing your input with us. We'd be happy to be of assistance here.

Just to confirm, are you having playback issues within the NFL app on your Roku? If so, could you share with us the error message prompted? 

Please provide us with more information about your streaming concern with the NFL app on your Roku so we can better assess it and provide you with an accurate resolution. 

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
leighalden
Channel Surfer

Re: NFL Channel Blank Auth Code

I signed up with NFL directly for their NFL + premium service - know have spent hours trying to activate my NFL service on the Roku NFL channel.  LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT I could have subscribed in a heartbeat if I had signed up for the service THRU Roku.  It's right there, I would have instantaneous activation if I had paid through Roku - I consider the lack of ANY information on how to activate when I got the paid subscription thru Roku - it doesn't seem like an accident!!! 

The person from Roku answered on how to activate if you have NFL paid subscription thru a cable channel, HOW ABOUT HOW TO ACTIVATE WHEN I HAVE THE SUBSCRIPTION THRU NFL DIRECTLY ?????  Thanks for an answer!!! 

0 Kudos
leighalden
Channel Surfer

Re: NFL Channel Blank Auth Code

I meant to say in my post that I got my NFL paid subscription THRU NFL directly! 

0 Kudos
leighalden
Channel Surfer

Re: No access to my NFL subscription on Roku NFL channel

It turns out that activation of an NFL Paid Subscription is completely easy & straight-forward IF I buy that subscription through Roku.  However, that is NOT how I obtained my NFL + Premium subscription.

There is ZERO, NO, NADA INFORMATION AVAILABLE on how to activate the NFL channel  by connecting or verifying the NFL subscription obtained DIRECTLY from the NFL web site.  If my NFL subscription can be obtained through a Roku sign up, why can I not connect MY NFL subscription to the NFL channel app on my Roku TV???  

0 Kudos
Trippnwo
Reel Rookie

Re: No access to my NFL subscription on Roku NFL channel

I can’t even get the app to load fully. I’ve tried everything. It’s a Roku / nfl issue. It crashes anytime the live and upcoming screens try to load.

The nfl support link provided above is worthless. It goes to a chat bot. There is no one to talk to.

This leaves a nasty taste in my mouth from Roku as well as the nfl. Won’t be buying another Roku tv  

0 Kudos
MamaD23

Re: How to watch NFL football with Roku device

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: How to watch NFL football with Roku device

@MamaD23 As indicated before to watch live NFL football games you either need an antenna connected to your TV to receive the local CBS, Fox, and NBC stations or you need a TV provider such as YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, Fubo, Directvstream, etc..  There are no live regular season or playoff NFL football games on the Roku channel.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.