Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheStones
Reel Rookie

Re: No Sound When Watching Anything on Roku

Jump to solution

We are having the same issue.  This has functioned the entire time we've had Roku and just magically disappeared today.  Why would we have to lose Dolby since it's going through a Dolby-capable amp

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TheStones

Thanks for your post. 

Hope you are doing well. We'd like to know more about how we can help. Would you mind giving us more details regarding the issue you are seeing? The steps to reproduce the issue. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Please let us know any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
AnnsVision
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello, 

So frustrated!  On my older Roku I think it's a Roku 1, none of the streaming apps will play audio voice it will play back ground sounds on whatever show I'm watching, Hulu, Apple TV, even Roku Chanel.  I have Roku on a Logitech universal remote so I don't use Roku remote.  I've tried unplugging the Roku both the power and the HDMI with no luck resetting play voice audio.   

Any ideas on how to solve this? 

I don't want to do factory reset and have to set it all up again.

It does it on Netflix too but I can change audio on netflix to "original" and it then plays the voice audio.  

Thanks!

0 Kudos
AnnsVision
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you it worked!

0 Kudos