Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freedom1
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax to end Free Streams. Don't Blame Roku

That jingle before and after the commercials annoyed me!!

Freedom1
Reel Rookie

Bye Bye!!  Too many commercials and that annoying jingle!! RAV  for me!!

0 Kudos
JanieKL

Newsmax Plus: Where is it on Roku after purchasing subscription?

I went online and purchased the new Newsmax Plus subscription but don't see it on Roku. Where do I find it?

0 Kudos
mjaz
Channel Surfer

lol yeah I could have done without it as well

0 Kudos
mjaz
Channel Surfer

Re: Newsmax Plus: Where is it on Roku after purchasing subscription?

I don't know, I didn't purchase it and am not planning on purchasing it. I only watched it live streaming on my RokuTV

CaptianDuck
Reel Rookie

To get Real America's Voice (RAV), just click "Home" (it's the button with the house), then on the menu on the left, go down to "Streaming Store",  and click "ok" on that. Then go down one line to the search box, which is on the line that says [SEARCH] [  APPS  ] [MOVIES] [TV SHOWS], then select [SEARCH] and click "OK",  then put in real america, and the "Real America's Voice should appear. Just go to it and click "OK", then select "Add App" and click "OK". You may have to put in your pin number to add it.

0 Kudos
Ratsnest
Channel Surfer

Ok, so I heard from Newsmax tect support and they said the new roku app will be available tomorrow November 2nd.

Ratsnest
Channel Surfer

OK, so I talked to newsmax this morning and I was told that the new roku app will be out tomorrow!

0 Kudos
CaptianDuck
Reel Rookie

I've been rather disgusted with NEWSMAX, since I realized they don't allow discussion about the election fraud that allowed Biden to get into the White House!. They are like Fox News in that respect, but not as bad, since Fox News promotes transgendering kids*, and is anti-Trump 99.9999%. You won't see Trump on Fox News. Maybe after he is the official nominee, but I doubt it.

* Fox News Under Fire for Pro-Trans Children Segment 

Dee76
Channel Surfer

Do any of you people understand that this happened because Directv and other cable providers refused to carry newsmax because it was free everywhere? this is why OANN is 4.99 or 5.99 a month also.

the cable companies refused to host Newsmax because it was free, but Chris Ruddy wanted Directv and others to pay him the fees they pay others to host their content, and to bring their watchers to directv.

Directv said why should we pay you the fees when you're free already. so to get the hosts paid, and to bring more content, Chris Ruddy signed the deal with several cable companies to get more exposure, grow the network, and get us more and better content. according to newsmax new weekend content is coming. 

directv drops newsmax 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.