Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lindharo
Reel Rookie

Newsmax live stream issues, wants me to subscribe again after paying full yr sub on Roku

I down loaded app from Roku, Roku shows I am fully subscribed and annual premium of 49.99 paid in full, renewal set for Nov 1, 2024.  Launch Newsmax app in my Roku app and wants me to subscribe monthly at 4.99 permonth before it let me watch. whats the problem? Have been watching successfully since 11/1 but today I get this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Newsmax live stream issues, wants me to subscribe again after paying full yr sub on Roku

If you subscribed through Roku, then your subscription is with Roku, not Newsmax.   Try accessing it through The Roku Channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
PearlyQ

Re: Newsmax live stream issues, wants me to subscribe again after paying full yr sub on Roku

I paid for a full year of Newsmax Plus on November 2, and I was able to watch it until November 23. Now when I sign in and click on a show to watch, it says I have been signed out and wants me to add a subscription for $4.99/month. I tried contacting Newsmax about this, but they don't respond. 

0 Kudos
lindharo
Reel Rookie

I did try to launch through the Roku app.   My Roku subscription show Newsmax as subscribed and paid for one year.  But when I launch the app in Roku it wants me to resubscribe.  the Roku Newsmax app does not recognize that I have a paid subscription.  

0 Kudos