Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkh555
Reel Rookie

New Late Show epuisodes not available

Late Show with Stephen Colbert episodes are available on paramount plus but are not available in the Roku. I tried restarting, a factory reset, logging out of Paramount Plus and back in.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Elara0010
Channel Surfer

Re: New Late Show epuisodes not available

There are a couple of new episodes not showing up in Paramount Plus (when subscribed through Prime) either. It skipped two episodes from last week, and went right to the Jason Momoa episode. I thought it was a Paramount issue.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rkh555 @Elara0010 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We see that you're having issues with missing episodes and content, and we appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. May we know what episodes are not available and skipping episodes? Additionally, is this the only content that is unavailable?

Please let us know, and this will be addressed.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rkh555
Reel Rookie

None of the December episodes are available.

I submitted a ticket with support on Sunday but have not received anything but a confirmation of the support number.

I am not aware of other missing programs, but I don't watch many regularly.

0 Kudos
rkh555
Reel Rookie

I cannot see any of the December episodes.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @rkh555

Thanks for keeping us posted.

We'll make sure to provide an update to the appropriate Roku team for this issue to be addressed.

Once more information is gathered, we'll provide an update here.

If there's anything we can do to further assist, please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.