Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jude8

NYRA APP NOT ACCESSIBLE DUE TO LOG IN CREDENTIALS

Jump to solution

Did you ever get this app to work? I've got the same problem now in May of 2023, cannot login no matter what I do. I've tried everything, even changed my NYRA account email to sync with Roku. I've removed the channel, reinstalled it, reset Roku, reset my internet, tried every blasted thing on earth that I can think of. This app previously worked fine, but now I cannot login in no matter what I do. Honestly, if NYRA wanted people to be able to watch their races, they wouldn't make us jump thru hoops to do it. I already have a NYRA account for ages, but even with it, I cannot use this app. Yes, I can see the races on my computer, but why can't I see them on my TV. What gives here??? Thanks in advance for any help. I'm truly fed up!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NYRA APP NOT ACCESSIBLE DUE TO LOG IN CREDENTIALS

Jump to solution

Hi @Jude8,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties accessing your NYRA channel and we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please be advised that NYRA creates its own channel and handles authentication against your subscription, so there isn't a way for Roku to manage or authenticate your NYRA credentials. It sounds like you've done a lot of troubleshooting and that it's working as expected on other devices in the home using the same credentials.

We request you contact the NYRA channel since each channel is built and maintained by the individual channel partner.

Thank you again for posting in Roku Community.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NYRA APP NOT ACCESSIBLE DUE TO LOG IN CREDENTIALS

Jump to solution

Hi @Jude8,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having difficulties accessing your NYRA channel and we're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please be advised that NYRA creates its own channel and handles authentication against your subscription, so there isn't a way for Roku to manage or authenticate your NYRA credentials. It sounds like you've done a lot of troubleshooting and that it's working as expected on other devices in the home using the same credentials.

We request you contact the NYRA channel since each channel is built and maintained by the individual channel partner.

Thank you again for posting in Roku Community.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.