Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackieNeville
Channel Surfer

NTV Plus channel not launching

NTV Plus is not loading. Only comes on for a second.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NTV Plus channel not launching

Hello! @JackieNeville,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We are sorry to hear about the NTV Plus channel. We are happy to help.

We recommend performing the steps below and seeing if you can resolve the issue.

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device. Steps to remove it can be found here: How do I remove it from my Roku streaming device?

2. Power cycle the Roku device by disconnecting it from the power cable and plugging it back in.

3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device. Steps to add it can be found here: How do I add channels to my Roku streaming device?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@JackieNeville-

The Roku channel app for NTV Plus was created using Roku's Direct Publisher software. At the present time, many Direct Publisher channels are exhibiting the same problem.

There's nothing you can do at your end to fix or get around this. Roku has to fix whatever problem they've introduced to the Direct Publisher system.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
JackieNeville
Channel Surfer

Thank you,  I hope Roku is going g to fix the problem.

0 Kudos