Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dicko

NFL App 403 Error only on Good Morning Football

I have the Roku Express and my NFL Channel that I stream works fine but the second NFL station Good Morning Football (in Afternoon is then NFL Now) I get 403 Forbidden error. I removed the channel and added it back didn't work. I did a Roku System Restart that didn't work. Running out of options. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: NFL App 403 Error only on Good Morning Football

Hi @Dicko,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

For clarification and to ensure the process is successful, have you followed the steps accordingly to restart your Roku device after removing the channel and before adding the channel back? 

Then if removing the channel and adding it back after you've restarted the device does not resolve the channel issue, I'd recommend reaching out to channel support directly to report the issue and request additional support. Many channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel provider directly, and they'll be able to best assist. If other channels are working correctly, and you only experience this issue on that channel, that is likely an indication that the issue lies within that particular channel. In these cases, the channel provider will need to investigate the issue in order to help resolve it.

You can reach NFL support here

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kevin1965

I'm having same issue, started yesterday w/ game in Germany. 

0 Kudos
greyman318
Streaming Star

I am having the 403 Forbidden issue with Good Morning Football as well. I have tried every suggestion and nothing works. I have tried getting help from NFL but the ”BOT" doesn't understand any of my inputs. Just love paying for a service and getting nothing for it!

0 Kudos