Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickmik
Binge Watcher

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things

Thanks Donna, as I have already wasted too much time on this flawed rollout that I'll never get back. But have tried to contact Newsmax+ via the website direct and my subscription shows as actively in force, however am still unable to access the content via either the Newsmax or the Roku app. Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
JackD356
Binge Watcher

EVERYTHING you read above 👆 is a lie. You can't even pay for this garbage if you tried to. I am simply sick of all the lying garbage going on about this service because that is what it is, (GARBAGE). Good luck if by some chance you do get to log in....

You can watch a 30 minute Medicare advert, then you can get a few commercials in some Mexican language, then you can watch another 30 minutes of the various hosts lying to everyone telling them that this service is the BEST thing since sliced bread...

Now..... Once you get threw all of that **bleep** you can finally listen to Bob Sellers stumbling stupidly about something... Kind of reminds me of listening to CORRUPT Biden as neither seem to be able to string a few words together...

Mere words could not possibly describe my DISGUST....

0 Kudos
Greenie
Streaming Star

Not sure what's going on with your experiences but Newsmax+ has worked flawlessly for me for over a month. The first couple of weeks did feature a lot of problems but it appears at least for me those problems have been solved. I no longer need to back out but can go directly to the next channel on Roku (for me Sling, Prime, or Netflix). Commercials are unfortunately a fact of life but the ones I see are in English and last the standard length. Bob Sellers is well spoken and program content of Newsmax is good.

0 Kudos
tld6008
Channel Surfer

Good for you but there are a LOT of unhappy people with the app. Like I said it is the worst one I use by far. Also since this paid version started I notice some of the commercials are at much higher volume which never happened to me before. I don't think they are longer but this volume issue is another major irritation. I only watch it for a couple hours in the morning then 2-3 hrs at night normally. I don't need it though and if it doesn't improve soon I will not be a customer any longer.

0 Kudos
Greenie
Streaming Star

Where else are you going to go?

0 Kudos
JackD356
Binge Watcher

Right...

I can only assume you can't read then because there are thousands of complaints about this **bleep** service...

And for you to even iterate that Bob Sellers is well spoken tells me you are nothing more than a shill for this **bleep** service...

Please don't waste anyone's time with more prevarications...

0 Kudos
Rickmik
Binge Watcher

Good for you, but it would be great if either Newsmax+ or Roku would proactively respond to those who have already paid for annual subscriptions and are unable to view their preferred content at the new website. Newsmax+ and Roku, are you there, and is anyone listening to these customer pleas for assistance?

0 Kudos
DonnaM
Roku Guru

Wow @JackD356   I feel it's unfortunate you have so many issues.  Most of us enjoy Newsmax!!! As far as the commercials, I have YET to see anything but English commercials.  I understand; however, that the "types" of commercials you "receive" relate specifically to your demographics.  As far as commercials go, be GRATEFUL you're not watching FOX, whose commercials average 2:45 min....

I agree 100% with @Greenie

0 Kudos
Rickmik
Binge Watcher

The only issue that this long-time Newsmax viewer is concerned about is how to restore the functionality of my paid subscription so I can go back to enjoying the informative content for which I have already paid for an annual subscription over a month ago. Is anyone out there really listening, or is DonnaM just an AI bot that is programmed to respond with these useless platitudes?

0 Kudos
JackD356
Binge Watcher

Wow Donna, piss off because you are nothing but a paid shill for this garbage service and your insanely absurd and STUPID replies prove it so. So how's about shut yer trap and go read what paid users have to say...

Donna is either a dumb ass bot, a paid shill, or an obvious ignorant LIAR....

0 Kudos