Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brakerc
Channel Surfer

Re: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things

Mine is still not working a week after subscribing.  I followed all directions.  It worked for only one day.  Now it tells me to subscribe and shows I have no paid account.  Yet it appears on my bank card.

0 Kudos
Brakerc
Channel Surfer

I call regularly 3 times a day and have for a week.  No one calls back.

0 Kudos
Brakerc
Channel Surfer

I cannot get it on Firestick, Android smart TV. Roku or Samsung phone.  It tells mecto subscribe again and in account settings doesn't list I paid but appears on bank card.  Don't think it is a roku issue.

0 Kudos
aphumphries
Binge Watcher

NOT: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things

Are you using a ROKUTV; a Samsung or other with an APP; or a Roku Device?  If a Roku device, which one??    I use the ROKU Ultra and the LoginID and Passwords Do Not Remain Sticky.

0 Kudos
Brakerc
Channel Surfer

Re: NOT: NEWSMAX PLUS IS A GO, they heard our complaints and fixed things

I have several rokus.  They work fine once I subscribed through newsmaxplus.com INSTEAD OF through Roku account.  My smart tv is a Sony and the app has glitches.  

0 Kudos
Labreeze61
Reel Rookie

I cancelled my subscription and went back to Fox nation for news. 

0 Kudos
Greenie
Streaming Star

I've been receiving Newsmax+ on Roku flawlessly for over a week now. I do carefully back out using the back arrow until the close app screen shows, then I close the app.

aphumphries
Binge Watcher

Thanks...

I was on the CHAT with Roku today.

I followed their instructions of:

1.Updating Roku System

2.Delete Newsmax App

3.Reload Newsmax App

It seems to be WORKING ! 

olemiss74
Streaming Star

I'm able to use the app, but it frequently logs me out so that I often have to log back in to watch.  It even logs me out while I'm watching!  This is absurd!  Has anyone else figured out how to stop the app from suddenly logging out???

sdpper
Reel Rookie

Same problem.  Unfortunately, I have no clue as to why.  I have noticed that if I am watching on one TV and then use my cell or another TV it appears to log the others out.  I have not taken the time to confirm that but it appears that is happening.  Guessing they are trying to control how many TVs can view using the same login/password maybe.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.