Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martienicolardi
Streaming Star

Re: NBC SPORTS APP Error Code: Cloudpath ErrorRetransUserMVPDBlacklisted

Jump to solution

Thanks Karla, MLB opening day is March 30th, hopefully this issue will be fixed by then 

domd
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

can someone from Roku give us a status up?  It’s been 1 day shy of a week since we have heard anything

thanks!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @domd,

Thanks for following up regarding the error when accessing NBC Sports and we apologized for the delay in resolution.

At this time, we have no update to provide but rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We sincerely appreciate your patience while we investigate and manage to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
4bsimp
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Buy a firestick. The app works just fine. I have 3 roku devices and none of them work since the recent update. I have purchased 2 fire sticks and they work fine.

Spaz617
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@4bsimp Its getting ridiculous at this point. I have a Samsung tv and the app works on that, but not my Roku tvs. 

afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Yes it is apparently only the Roku app that is affected. Baseball season starts today and I'm really upset that I won't be able to watch on my TV. Live sports is the only thing I use the app for, and I suspect the same is true for many of us. I have no desire to watch games on my iphone or my ipad or even my laptop. I know it's in progress to be fixed but this still really sucks. 

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

What bothers me is this  issue, isn't blowing up the internet , blogs  etc. I've contacted my cable provider Verizon, NBC , ROKU , I even, tried to contact the Phillies office.....nobody seems to care

0 Kudos
afmarsh
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It's NBC Sports and Roku's issue. Nothing to do with your cable provider, or your team(s). I'm not on Twitter anymore or else I would be tweeting at both of them...

Larryd224
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Agreed, that's what my cable provider Verizon said....

GoGomez

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R, Any progress with this issue? It is incredibly frustrating to not be able to watch games on this app when they are ALSO blacked out on the MLB app.