Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ckd

My apps are not working

Tried your suggestions but nothing worked.  It seems I am having the same problems as others after the software update today.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My apps are not working

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Ckd!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Rest assured that we will help you determine the cause and find you the best resolution so you can get back on streaming. 

Kindly provide us with the specific details such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channels affected. 
  • Error messages (if there are any).
  • Specific troubleshooting steps were taken.

In the meantime, we highly recommend rebooting your Roku device (Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart) to see if this will make any difference. 

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jontalk
Roku Guru

Re: My apps are not working

@CkdOut of curiosity, have you looked into using a network app such as WiFI analyzer for Android or something similar for iPhone? Channel congestion is one of the most prevalent problems when using WiFi. Once installed you'll see how many others are on the same channel; then log into the router and switch to one that's less congested. Definitely worth a shot. Hope that helps

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.