Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llobue45

My Roku channel and Up Faith & Family with the Roku Channel wont work.

My Roku channel and Up Faith & Family with the Roku Channel won't work.  Whenever you try to watch something and hit play it just goes back to play.

0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
flarp
Channel Surfer

Re: My Roku channel and Up Faith & Family with the Roku Channel wont work.

Same here. Did you find a fix?

0 Kudos
flarp
Channel Surfer

Actually, none of the roku add on channels are working. I can watch shows on the roku channel but none on hallmark, up faith and family, etc that are through the roku channel. I cancelled them. I should get a refund for the month of July for all roku add on channels. 

0 Kudos
Txbarry
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue. Contacted Up Faith and Family Support and they are just giving me the run around. Roku are you able to resolve?

0 Kudos
flarp
Channel Surfer

I used the support chat with roku. The agent said there was an issue they were aware of and working on which should be fixed soon.

0 Kudos
Wrestler
Reel Rookie

Has your up faith and family been restored 

0 Kudos
Txbarry
Reel Rookie

No not yet. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We're happy to help with your problem with streaming The Roku Channel and Up Faith & Family. Are you able to play any content on The Roku Channel? If not, we would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

1. Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  2. Brand, model, and current OS that the mobile device is running.
  3. A version of the Roku mobile app that your mobile device is using.
  4. Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing.

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rova

It doesn’t matter what kind of Roku tv you got, we are having trouble accessing the up faith and family on both our Roku and none Roku tvs. Even online, it’s not coming threw so it has to be the roku system for this channel

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @Rova,

Thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble accessing Up Faith and Family on both your Roku and non-Roku TVs. We are happy to help. Please provide the information we posted above so we can pass along your concern to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.