Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X8
Reel Rookie

My Roku Device channel lineup keeps changing?

Hi all,

I have 2 roku ultra's.  One is about 2 yrs old, and the 2nd I purchased at Christmas (4 mos old).

The new one is the one that keeps rearranging my selected channels.  I change them back, and for no apparent reason ... boom ... rearranged ... again.

Happen to any of you?  Know a fix?

Tks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: My Roku Device channel lineup keeps changing?

Hello @X8

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Is this occurring on a RokuTV or a Roku device? We suggest running a manual software update on your TV by navigating to Settings > System > System update > Check now.

For more information, check out this support link: How to update the software on your Roku TV™ or Roku® streaming player

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
fedupwithtv
Channel Surfer

software check doesn't fix the issue

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate you for joining us here at the Roku Community, @fedupwithtv!

Performing a software check won't resolve the issue but will determine whether you have the latest software version or not. Mentioning you already did a manual software update, may we know the results or what version you currently have? Once we know your current software version, we will be able to recommend the appropriate next steps.

We look forward to your response!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos