Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cate1234
Reel Rookie

Murder She Wrote lineup is wrong

The line up for Murder She Wrote is out of order again. It is playing episodes I watched yesterday and the episodes are all messed up, Please put them back in order.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Murder She Wrote lineup is wrong

Hi, @Cate1234.

Greetings from the Roku Community Support platform.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that we'll let our content team know about this for review.

Before we further proceed, could you please clarify which specific app are you streaming this from? Is this via The Roku Channel? Also, are you streaming this Live? 

We'll be anticipating your update.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cate1234
Reel Rookie

Murder She Wrote episodes out of order

Now Roku is playing only part one of two part episodes. This is unacceptable. I am embarrassed because I referred a fan to Roku only to find you were not playing episodes in order. Please fix ASAP. You are losing business!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Murder She Wrote episodes out of order

Hi, @Cate1234.

Thanks for getting back to us. Please provide us with the specific information requested in the above post so we can let our content team investigate this series and correct it. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.