Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Texboyer
Reel Rookie

Movieland TV App Watch List missing

My wife spent quite a while this evening creating a “watch list” on Movieland TV, and now we can’t figure out how to get to that list. I’m using a TCL Roku 65 TV and have used Roku for years. I just can’t find anything resembling an option to get to her list. Anyone else have that issue?

13 REPLIES 13
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Movieland TV App Watch List missing

@Texboyer 

I have never seen a watchlist on Movieland.tv for Roku.  I just checked now and do not see a way. (not even a way to create a watchlist).

I believe Movieland.tv only has a Roku channel, and not available as a mobile app.

I am wondering if maybe your wife is using a different "MovieLand" app than what is available for the Roku. (ie. similar name, but different app/channel).

(https://channelstore.roku.com/details/b900bf3d6c47ebd2f3da226716322da4/movielandtv)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
cajun1955
Reel Rookie

Save issue.  Movieland TV, on Roku, gives you an option to SAVE movies you want to watch or have watched.  However there is NO OPTION for ACCESSINB that list!  Why?  Why offer the option, then DENY ACCESS?

AvsGunnar

@cajun1955 

Are you able to post a screenshot or link to the MovieLand you are asking about. (preferably in the Roku Channel Store)

In the Movieland.tv channel https://channelstore.roku.com/search/movieland.tv, no option in mine to "Save" or "Watch Later" or anything similar.

Maybe even a name to a movie you have saved so we can see what service it is available on.

0 Kudos
PeaBee

We had the same issue.   We can save to a list, but there is no way to find the list.

For the person who said they could not find a way to save.... use the * key and saving to a list is an option there.... or click on a movie and use save to list.   

AvsGunnar

@PeaBee 

Looks like Movieland.tv just updated their channel to support the "Add to Save List".  Thanks for the update.  👍

Technically, when available and added to the Save List, you should be able to go to the "What to Watch" section on your Home Screen and then see your saved shows under the "Save List".

This does not appear to be working yet for Movieland.tv.

What is working though is if you find a movie on Movieland.tv that you want to add to your Save List, then go to the Search on your Home Screen and type in the title.  You will see that it is available on Movieland.tv and under it will be the option "Add to Save List".  This procedure is properly adding it to the Save List under the What to Watch screen.

Kind of a workaround for now, but does work.  

If you do not see the What to Watch on your Home screen, navigate to Settings/Home Screen/What to Watch [Show] in order to enable it on the Home Screen.

Click on images to enlarge.

movieland_pacific1.png movieland_pacific2.png

Me too!!!!

0 Kudos
CaptainAction
Channel Surfer

If you click the * on the Roku app there is an option to ‘Add to Save List’. You also get this option when you click on the movie. Not sure why you don’t see this and not sure where you find the list when done.

0 Kudos
CaptainAction
Channel Surfer

Thank you. That is a lot of work for something that shouldn’t be that hard. But, at least, it’s something.

lurker1
Reel Rookie

Me, too! I love the channel, but can't access the "Save" list - and can't seem to find a way to reach anyone at the channel for further information!

0 Kudos