Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lawnrover1
Reel Rookie

Missing episodes of Continuum

Jump to solution

I started watching Continuum and noticed that after episode 1 it jumped to episode 3. I searched through all the seasons and found many missing episodes. Why would a show only be partially viewable? I won't watch a show that is incomplete or scattered. I'll wait for it to come to another service.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing episodes of Continuum

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lawnrover1

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Kindly be advised that we have forwarded your concern to the appropriate Roku team that will work on the missing episodes of the Continuum on The Roku channel.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lawnrover1

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Kindly be advised that we have forwarded your concern to the appropriate Roku team that will work on the missing episodes of the Continuum on The Roku channel.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I started watching Continuum on Roku as well. i’ve been waiting forever to watch this series only to find missing episodes. Very disappointed in Roku at the moment. i’ll wait until Roku fixes their screwup to start the series again. 

EllaLee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem. Don’t want to watch it if I can’t watch the complete series. This makes no sense to have 3 episodes missing from each season. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention.

Kindly be advised that we're aware of the issue, and our team is working on restoring the missing channels for a continuous streaming experience. An update will be provided in this thread once we hear back from the appropriate Roku team, who is working on a fix for this issue.

We hope for your patience and understanding.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Luv_Continuum
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

In addition to season 1 episode 2 being missing, Also missing is Season 4 Episode 6 (the finale not only of season 4, but the finale and conclusion of the entire series). Please fix this, as It is arguably the most important episode of the entire Continuum series.

makmak3

Jump to solution

still missing 😭

0 Kudos
Lawnrover1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Amazon Prime put all episodes on their streaming service.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @makmak3!

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community. No worries! We'd be happy to suggest alternatives to help you stream the Continuum series on your Roku. 

Since the investigation is ongoing, other apps like Prime Video and Filmrise offer this series. You can search for it on your TV and check for suggestions.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
chrisw63
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Those same episodes are missing on Amazon Prime / Filmrise  (Prime just links to the Filmrise videos).

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.