Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing apps on start up screen, access by searching them only

I've just installed my 5th Roku TV and since install of this one particular TV none of the app channels are there, on only this one. I can access them by searching for them (open app selection) but this gets annoying. I've noticed this was a huge issue last year. None of our other TVs are doing this. I've tried system restart, etc. My fear is a full factory reset will need done, bigger fear... Will this even fix this issue?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing apps on start up screen, access by searching them only

Welcome to the Roku Community, @BrandiG1022!

We're grateful that you've reached out for support here. Rest assured that we'll help you find the best resolution so you can see the channels you've installed on your Roku TV.

Firstly, can you please confirm if you've used the same Roku account (email address) for this Roku TV as for your other Roku devices? You may double-check it under Settings > System > About

Also, kindly provide us with a photo of what you are currently seeing on your Home screen for reference. You may check this link to help you: How do I insert an image in a post

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.