Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teknarf
Reel Rookie

Missing Season 3 of Tour of Duty Can't find it anywhere

I've watched Tour of Duty on Roku Channel up until about the middle of Season 2 and now it says there's no provider. I tried Crackle and finished season 2 but now there's no option I can find for season 3. I signed in to Fubo but can't find it there either. Thoughts as to where I can finish the series?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Missing Season 3 of Tour of Duty Can't find it anywhere

Hi @teknarf,

Thank you for posting here at the Roku Community!

Please be aware that to keep the library's content fresh, certain titles or shows may only be available for a limited time. Also, Roku is a platform that holds several shows and channels, so many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves. You'll want to contact the channel provider's support directly to inquire further. To stay up-to-date on the top titles available on The Roku Channel, you can freely follow the Roku Blog.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.