Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gw2326

Meta player não está disponível

Paguei pelo app e agora consta que não está disponível... Por favor corrigam isso imediatamente não e possível isso pagar pra se usar um app e ele ser romovido da plataforma 

5 REPLIES 5
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Meta player não está disponível

Hi @Gw2326,

Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Please be advised that the Community forum only supports the English language. Our team will need to use Google Translate in order to understand your issue.

If you subscribed to or purchased content on a channel that is no longer available on your Roku device, you can contact the content provider for more information.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
VITOR90

META PLAYER NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I paid for the ROKU app and I also paid for the META PLAYER app and the channel list. After 1 month a message appears from ROKU about META PLAYER that “this channel is no longer available.” The interesting thing is that at my friend's house who recommended it to me, he has ROKU and uses META PLAYER, it's working normally for him, but for me it stopped working after a few weeks

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @VITOR90,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We suggest that you can refer to the post of @RokuERey provided above.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Eu também aconteceu a mesma coisa 

0 Kudos
Elane

Paguei pelo app e agora consta que não está disponível... Por favor corrigam isso imediatamente não e possível isso pagar pra se usar um app e ele ser romovido da plataforma 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.