Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WatchitNow
Reel Rookie

Re: MSNBC no longer live streaming.

Follow these instructions exactly. This worked for me.

Scroll down to “Search.” Choose NBC News. It’s on a white background with a Peacock and the words NBC News. Do not choose any other icon. Click on that. Click “Watch now.” The Peacock with NBC News will appear. There will be an error message that says “Stream error. Stream was unable to connect due to a network area.” Click OK. Then you will see some icons on the top that say NBC News, MSNBC, and Today. Press the arrow up and try to get to those. It won’t let you and there will be multiple square boxes that appear. At that point, hit the arrow on the left at the top of the remote.  Then the icons will appear again. Now hit the arrow up. The first one that will appear is NBC News hit the arrow to the right and it will land on MSNBC. Hit OK.

0 Kudos
sarah65

Why is it that people are being deprived of seeing MSNBC ? We just recently got a smart tv and we been looking for MSNBC and I would like to know what,s up with this ? It is the only channel that we cannot find and it is the most trueful news station on that there is and so many people are looking for it also ! So that's why our country is in such a mess because we are being deprived of the truth...and now we have a answer to that so there should be a way to let the truth be told world-wide. So do I just stop searching for it or what? 

WatchitNow
Reel Rookie

Look at the post above yours.

0 Kudos