Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RodolfoLassparr
Reel Rookie

Re: MSG + Streaming app available for ROKU

Received from MSG+ yesterday:

Thank you for contacting MSG+ Support. We do apologize if the MSG+ app is not yet available on your Roku.

You might wish to check whether you can access our website, msgplus.tv, on your TV if it has a browser.

We are still working on adding the MSG+ app to other devices, and we understand that it would certainly provide more options for fans like yourself who prefer native apps for a seamless experience. We appreciate your patience with us.

MSG+ is currently available for use on iOS v15 and above (iPhone/iPad), Android v9 and above (phone/tablet), desktop web, Chromecast, AirPlay, Apple TV, Samsung TV, and Android TV.

You might also want to check whether you can access our website, msgplus.tv, on your TV if it has a browser or use an HDMI cable from your phone or laptop to your TV.

Please check the website from time to time for updates.

Feel free to reply to this email or contact us at 1-800-578-5599 if you have other questions or need further assistance.

Regards,

MSG+ Customer Support

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

If you’ve ever tried using a browser built into a tv or some other non-computer, you’ll give that up in a second. Miserable way to access web pages designed for using a keyboard and mouse. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
skuske

You need to make this app available.  I am a huge Roku fan and have gone full streaming but I cannot currently watch Devils games.  

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@skuske please read the previous comments. Roku does not create the apps for other providers. MSG is the only one that can create an app for their service for Roku devices. You have to ask them to create it. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos