Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msdivineaz
Channel Surfer

Issue with Peacock & My Stuff

Just today when I went to the Peacock channel & selected "my stuff" it said it was empty! I know I have shows in there because that's where I go to watch them. I tried a system reset & that didn't fix it. Anyone else having this issue?

39 REPLIES 39
Ashlp1988
Reel Rookie

Re: Issue with Peacock & My Stuff

I have the same issue on my Roku and phone.

ashton2300

Same thing happened to me today also. My Stuff was completely full as of 11 PM (CST) last night. And today, empty/ nothing.

Gill1

Same for us. Any fix?

RobRoy
Roku Guru

Same issue for me.....

"Life is tough It's even tougher if your stupid" John Wayne
Njlatimer

My stuff is also empty.  The same thing happened yesterday but then was fixed by restarting.  Today my stuff remains empty.  When I try to add a show that was previously there, it shows as still being in my stuff, but it’s not there.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue accessing content with the Peacock TV.

We recommend performing the below steps and seeing if you can resolve the issue:

1. Try to remove the channel
  2. Update the Roku device by going to Settings > System > System update > Check now
  3. Restart your Roku device, by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device back to the power or by going to Settings > System > Power > System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  4. Add back the channel.

If the issue persists, you'll need to contact Peacock TV support to report the issue and request additional assistance. You can reach Peacock support here: www.peacocktv.com/help

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kar9

Doesn’t work!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kar9,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for posting and We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • Do you receive any error codes or messages? If yes, please let us know.
  • Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tljacku1
Channel Surfer

I had the same thing happen yesterday. Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I don’t think it is a peacock problem since this is only happening on the 2 different Roku on 2 different tv. I don’t have the problem with the app on other devices (iPhone and iPad). 

0 Kudos