Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdlgal63
Reel Rookie

Is Frankspeech available on Roku? How do I add it to my device?

I've tried this with 3 different codes. It says that it should start momentarily but it didn't. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is Frankspeech available on Roku? How do I add it to my device?

Hi @cdlgal63,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for letting us know about this. We recommend removing the channel from your channel tile list, then restarting it by navigating to Settings > System > System Restart. Then go to Frankspeech and log in to your account. You must have an account or create one to install this channel.  After logging in and verifying your account is working), stay logged in and Install the Channel again.

Please let us know what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Is Frankspeech available on Roku? How do I add it to my device?

@cdlgal63 

Unless the procedure has changed, I think you have to create a FrankSpeech account before you can activate the Frankspeech channel/app on your Roku device using the code.  Try heading over to Frankspeech https://home.frankspeech.com/ or use the link on the activation page  https://home.frankspeech.com/connect and create a FrankSpeech account.  

After you create a Frankspeech account, you will then need to verify the account creation. (FrankSppech sends you a verification email that you need to click to verify).  

After that, you should be able to use the code to set up your Frankspeech channel/app.  You will need to set up Frankspeech on each seperate Roku device. (one of the few channels/apps that requires you to do this).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos