Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ag0125
Reel Rookie

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

customer.advocate@roku.com.

bish_moni
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yep, just finished watching the episode The House from season 2, attempted to watch another one, then the message "Sorry, no episodes are currently available" popped up; to my dismay I found out all the episodes disappeared because the jerks (prematurely) took it down! I mean WTF!!! Smiley Mad

Y'all are so right, let's write to them requesting they keep it on for another three months or so! Hey, it worked once, it may work again!!!

Tallguy75
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well that sucks. I still have a a season and a half 😞

frankiem803
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yup, I finished Saving Patrick Bubley a few minutes into the new year and went to the next episode and the show was gone. Bull**bleep**!

bish_moni
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm so sad now. I was on episode 5, season 4!!!! and now it's GONE!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! It's been off the air for 10 years, and i never knew it was on Roku until end of November..... Please please please bring it back Roku!!!! 

Cecer246

Jump to solution

Please please please please bring cold case back. One of the few reasons people have the roku channel is because of this show including my self. So many people are going to delete it if you take away cold case for good. Please please please bring back my Cold Case!!!!

frankiem803
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I emailed them from a link someone shared above!

dcbhs05
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yup...it's gone Smiley Indifferent they took it off 40 min earlier. Roku channel is horrible. I have a suspicion and I may be going off tangent, but since someone else mentioned "Without A Trace" disappeared too, maybe they are just removing all good shows showing cops in a good light.

Bentley85

Jump to solution

I have been binge watching cold case as much as I can. I am almost to season 7 and now it's gone?!? Please bring it back for another month or so!!! I'm dying to know what happens in the last season!!!