Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

Very sad start to the year.  You are not alone or just 1 person on this subject.  We are definitely more fans than Roku had even realized! We were lucky when they paid attention the first time and kept it on.  Unfortunately,  profits and money always wins. Thanks for being out here in the "community " and helping the cause for Cold Case! Have a blessed new year. 

Appleisham
Channel Surfer

Re: cold case

Jump to solution

customer.advocate@roku.com I just emailed them myself. If we all email them once a day maybe they will bring it back!

Appleisham
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I was lucky to squeeze in one last episode at 11:30 and they let it play out but after it was over it was gone. Very saddening start to the New Year.

Appleisham
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here! Money is tight with 5 kids. We had one tv which was on the fritz but not a necessity to replace until I saw that Roku was streaming it. I made it a priority and replaced our 42 in with a 65 in Sanyo Roku tv only to be able to watch cold case for a few short weeks. 🥺

dcbhs05
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I watched til 3am. I loaded eight tabs in my browser each with a different episode and was able to finish almost all of them. In the middle of "Triple Threat" I had refreshed the browser to skip commercials and I lost it. However, at 11:40 I could only see season 6 episodes and then the arrows on the side disappeared. So sad to the new year.

0 Kudos
LL2021
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was SO happy to learn Cold Case was on ROKU four days ago. I couldn't possibly watch seven seasons in four days. Please bring COLD CASE back. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Really good show I’m into season four with no way to watch 3 seasons with 2 days before they pulled it of I hope they bring it back

0 Kudos
Rbwin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just got done searching CBS all access and Cold Case is NOT there 😞 I also was going to revisit without a trace and that is gone too. I guess I will see if it surfaces somewhere and hope someone replies on this thread on where to find it. I may email CBS and see if they would consider adding it to all access, I would pay to stream this show since we will never be able to purchase hard copies 😞

GeminiRebel337
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Absolutely!! I feel like both will be added when it rebrands to Paramount + early this year. I just hope if they do, they don't change the music like Dawson's Creek and Beverly Hills 90210 had to.

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I'm not paying cbs access or whatever just to watch one tv show esp when I can watch it on start tv for free. If you have xfinity, or regular cable in the US it comes on that station everyday. Plus 123movies haves it. Not the best quality. But it's something. Hopefully they put it back on here, or somewhere else for free. If not. Then it is what it is. My dad haves cbs access so if all fails I can watch it on there. If they're gonna put it on there. Either way I have other ways of watching cold case. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.