Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaysiTx
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

I want cold case available the whole 2021 year!!! And more!! Please Roku channel is my favorite serie ever!!! The series has a banner “leaving this month” ( dec/2020) Nooo pleaseeeeeeeeee Noooo

Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yes Roku PLEASE KEEP COLD CASE!!! We love it!! Hasn’t 2020 been hard enough don’t take away our favorite show. !!

#savecoldcase

rfgenerator
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I suspect Cold Case is going to end up moving to CBS All Access since CBS was the original network it was on. Sadly I think we are going to see more and more of 3rd party streaming services like Roku Channel, Netflix, etc. losing rights to these services. CBS programs will migrate back to CBS All Access, NBC programs will migrate Comcast/NBC owned Peacock. ABC programs to Disney+, etc.

Atti
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Please don't take cold case  off roku I join roku for the soul propose of watch cold case i love your services and all the things you do but to be honest it won't be the same without cold because roku is the only place I can watch it and i been watching it for a long time it something that me and my mom watch together and  love please don't take it away 

TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just learned Cold Case is actually staying on Roku! NO JOKE!!! About a month ago I saw a red banner which stated it was back by popular demand!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!

rfgenerator
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@TaurusDeluxe wrote:

Just learned Cold Case is actually staying on Roku! NO JOKE!!! About a month ago I saw a red banner which stated it was back by popular demand!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!

I don't think it is staying. Yes the banner was there a month ago, and then disappeared, but the banner is back saying it is gone this month. I think it got a reprieve, but is only temporary.  

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

We all were so happy when we saw the "back by popular demand " banner.  Sadness now that we face losing it again.  I think it has a lot to do with CBS streaming service.  Gonna do just like Disney + and yank all their shows to make people buy their service.  I am a huge fan of Once Upon a Time which was snagged from Netflix and now only available on Disney +. They take all the great shows from providers we have used and trusted for years. Shame!

TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

WTF?!? IKYFL!!!!!

TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

What's so bad about that? At least it supposedly moving to CBS All Access is better than it not being found anywhere at all, right?

dcbhs05
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Where did you hear/read about the possible move to CBS All Access? I have a subscription and that would be awesome! I'd like to know where to read about that possibility thanks!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.