Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitch2

I payed for a year of ESPN was watching it and got cut off and thay wont let me back on.

I payed of a year of ESPN was watching it and got cut off and thay wont let me back on.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Mitch2

Re: I payed for a year of ESPN was watching it and got cut off and thay wont let me back on.

Is there a Phone# I can call?

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I payed for a year of ESPN was watching it and got cut off and thay wont let me back on.

@Mitch2 wrote:

I payed of a year of ESPN was watching it and got cut off and thay wont let me back on.

I'm assuming you mean the ESPN+ service? You paid who? Roku? ESPN/Disney?

Within the ESPN app (which is used to watch ESPN+) there are two separate authentications. One is for the ESPN service, which must authenticate against a cable, satellite, or streaming service. The other is for ESPN+, and that's a separate charge, and can be a separate account (mine is).

So, give us a little more information. Also, include your Roku model number and OS version/build (Settings > System > About) in case there is something there that may be part of the cause of the problem.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos